Dear Past Self

    I don't know if this is a story of my past self or a message to my past self, but either way it's the same for me. Well, if this manage to get sent to my past self through some random mystical way, then please do. 

    But to start things off, I would like to talk about my past so it's a lot more easier to elaborate on what I'm going to say to myself if this is a message to my dear past self. Well, let's start things off with one of my early childhood, where that's the part where I used to cry a lot just from attending to kindergarten. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of myself crying so I can't really show anyone in this blog, but back in that time I cried a lot just because of I was put into kindergarten where the place is where I am separated from my family for the first time. Ah, the good old days. Although this might be the most second most embarrassing moment in my life, it was also adorable from my viewpoint at the age of 20 HAHAHA.


    To the Elementary age of my self, where I did not made a lot of those friends that can accompany me through a long time. Those were rather depressing days throughput my 20 years. But those are not the point, the point is that age is where I am suppose to be trying out a lot of things such as maybe playing some sports, or discover some more talents which I know I am lacking right now. But anyways that's in the past. But despite that, I met some really incredible teacher and I think my past self should be happy for it. These teachers made me knew new friends although those friends aren't really communicating with me right now. 

    In my high school year, I did made a lot of friends, and high school could be one of my enjoyable journey even though I hate Sejarah subject. But the happy part in that time was that I get to go to a lot travel with my family to other foreign country but that is only one part of them.

I'm the one wearing the shirt with the number 86, but that's not the point, look at my stupid face HAHAHAHA, I wish I could have express myself a bit better, man...... But besides that, the other enjoyable part of this time and journey is where I started to made friendships that lasted till now.  
Although every one now is busy with their own life now, and conversation between them is less compare to when we were in school, but I know that hopefully some of them still remember me and still think of me as a friend. 

    Ok enough with all the past self thing, it's cringe now matter how I read it and I don't think anyone would want to read something as boring as my past. So, to the dear me in the past, I wish that you can be more brave and expressive to try new stuff, make new friends and hopefully it's the friend I made even till now or if you can do better than me yea for sure, make a girlfriend too while your at it. All these encounter that your going to go through will be some happy some sad but I hope you can do better and surpass me.
    
    Now I wonder if my past self can even read this, I hope he can, maybe something magical happen and my life change tomorrow just because my past self read this and changes my life. But, who knows, I hope it' though, ok bye bye, that's it for this week's blog. 

Here's the best(?) time of my life where no stress is happening in a picture to end thing. 




Comments