Dear Future Self


Dear Grandpa, this is a message from the past, I somehow broke into our garage and used the time machine to go back to the days. I was panicking as I was strained in the past, but luckily, I met the you from the past, surprisingly, the both of you don't look alike, you were once surprisingly skinny, but how are you so buff in the future now? Must be because you got rejected by one of the girl you like, then suddenly you just decided to hit the gym. Well, never mind, I hope that you read this message and come to pick me up soon.

But before that, let us talk about the cringe past, ah, I've talked with your past self already, meaning that your past self is already aware of our existence, I don't think that it will effect us that much, I hope. To be honest, your grandson here is sick of the you in the future being so annoying and stingy, kind of make it to our first point, which is stop being what we mentioned. Go reflect on yourself grandpa, even your past self knows not to be too annoying or stingy.

We also talked about some of your adventures, surprisingly, your past self knows how to take adventure to another level, though I might say, it is a bit too naïve and immature, but as your grandson, I chose not to talk about how amazing of a life you have in your upcoming youth, the story you told us, either it is real or not, I will always choose to believe you.

Owh another thing, how come I never knew that you watch anime Grandpa? And on top of that, I think we have one thing in common, which is our love for Dragon ball! Haiz grandpa, I wish we can talk about this when we reunite. But its just not me that is surprised, even your past self is surprise as he realized that you stop talking about anime in the future, after knowing that, your past self wish you to watch more anime already, as he is excited for the upcoming anime which in his generation could not even watch yet, he also said that you should be happy because the inactive period

 It's been long enough now. Grandpa, can you come pick me up now? Your past self seems to be busy right now and couldn't talk already, so I am concern about my personal safety, you won't be able to meet your past self due to avoiding creating a time paradox, so your past-self asked me to send his regards, he also said that he wishes you all the best, do not be depressed or frustrated when you hit a wall, he said, and whatever that might happen, always cherish your family, of course, this includes your grandson ha ha. Alright, that will be all, please come pick me up now grandpa, thank you.



Comments