Dear Malaysians


 By the time you are reading this, I hope that the war is over, I wish this bottle of message can drift to the shore of Malaysia, either its received by mi family, or its received by anyone, I hope that you can read this message till its end, as this message record all the fallen comrade that fought for freedom.

From here on out, in the start of the war, all of our comrade our scared, as our fear for the unthinkable keep rolling in our head. What is that unthinkable thing you may ask, its the fear of death. As war breaks out, death will always follow along, but we have no choice, as this is the only way to protect our country, its the only way to serve our country, even though after all that talk of fearing death, we will not go down before a fight, we will not surrender to other country, as we have pride as a Malaysian!

But although all what we said sounds and looks brave and heroic, we still have a family that we would like to go back to, so to our family that is waiting us at home, if someone gives you this letter even before the moment I come back, there is only one thing I would like to tell you all, my family, I love you all. And for the one who received this letter first, please send this letter to my family, as this could be my last will.

Ahh, I miss the old golden paddy field at the Kampung I live, the golden field is always a sight to behold, but the people who make the field happen, is all the hardworking farmer I know and is familiar with, when I pass through the field, the farmer there will always wave to us. Every moment I eat rice that are from the farmers, I cry as it reminds me of the peaceful day before the war breaks out. But now, all I see is only a field fill with sandbags and smokes that broke out to the sky as bombs fall.

Oh how I wish there was never a war, then I could have enjoy all the sights, food, and the warmth of Malaysia. So, I want to give a message to all the future generation of Malaysia, I pray that you all will not have to go through tough time like these ever again, but instead, work harder, so that you will not disappoint those, my comrade, who have sacrifice all they have to create freedom for Malaysia.




Comments